ATHLETES OF THE WEEK
Congratulations to the Boys SpringTrack Team- Concorde Conference 5 Champions (169 pts)!!!
ALL DISTRICT HONORS
- Brandon McGorty- CONFERENCE CHAMPION- 800m Run (1:54.59); CONFERENCE CHAMPION- 1600m Run (4:17.55)
- Jose Diego Almodiel- CONFERENCE CHAMPION- Pole Vault (13' 6"); 3rd Place- 110m Hurdles (15:83); 6th Place- 300m Hurdles (43.02)
- Cecelia Bacon- CONFERENCE CHAMPION- High Jump (5' 3")
- Titus Jeffries, Jr- CONFERENCE CHAMPION- 400m Dash (50.24); 3rd Place- 200m Dash (22.47)
- Hannah Boehlert- 2nd Place- High Jump (5' 2"); 4th Place- Triple Jump (32' 4")
- Christian Eastman- 2nd Place- 110m Dash (15.80);.3rd Place- 300m Hurdles (42.71)
- Cush Eastman- 2nd Place- 100m Dash (10.99); 3rd Place- Long Jump (20' 4.25"); 4th Place- 200m Dash (22.93); 6th Place- High Jump (5' 8")
- Michael Scopellite- 2nd Place- 200m Dash (22.44); 2nd Place- 300m Hurdles (41.34); 3rd Place- 100m Dash (11.02)
- Jessica Snyder- 2nd Place- 100m Hurdles (16.52); 5th Place- 300m Hurdles (49.90); 6th Place-Triple Jump (31' 1")
- Hozey Hajibadri- 2nd Place- Shot Put (44' 1")
- Julianne Igbokwe- 3rd Place- Discus (106' 2"); 4th Place- Shot Put (36' 6.5")
- Simone Jeffries- 3rd Place- 400m Dash (59.92); 4th Place- 200m Dash (26.18)
- Quinn Shorten- 3rd Place- Triple Jump (42' 8.75"); 6th Place- Long Jump (19' 0")
- Mark Harper- 3rd Place- Shot Put (43' 11")
- Kesley Irwin- 4th Place- 300m Hurdles (49.85)
- Conrad Pereira- 4th Place- 300m Hurdles (42.75); 4th Place- High Jump (5' 8")
- Nicole Re- 4th Place- 1600m Run (5:15.94)
- Sarah Schuster- 4th Place- 400m Dash (1:00.13)
- Christopher Wigle- 4th Place- 3200m Run (10:01.29)
- Lata Goudel- 5th Place (tie)- Pole Vault (8' 6")
- Alice Han- 5th Place- Long Jump (15' 3.75")
- Ali Ibrahim- 5th Place- 300m Hurdles (42.78)
- Elizabeth Ren- 5th Place- 100m Hurdles (17.48)
- Cindy Tho- 5th Place (tie)- Pole Vault (8' 6")
- Kayla Wigle- 5th Place- 3200m Run (11:45.86)
- Haley Alderman- 6th Place- Long Jump (15' 2"); 6th Place- 100m Dash (13.05)
- Nathan Mitchell- 6th Place- Discus (109' 10")
- Margaret O'Donnell- 6th Place- 300m Hurdles (50.31)
- Girls 4x400m Relay- CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS (4:00.81) (Kelsey Irwin, Nicole Re, Simone Jeffries, Sarah Schuster)
- Boys 4x400m Relay- CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS (3:26.83) (Conrad Pereira, Justin Loh, Daniel Mitchell, Titus Jeffries, Jr.)
- Boys 4x100m Relay- 2nd Place (44.24) (Jose Diego Almodiel, Ali Ibrahim, Mark Robinson, Cush Eastman)
- Boys 4x800m Relay- 2nd Place (8:06.97) (Justin Loh, Tyler Amos, Daniel Mitchell, Brandon McGorty)
- Girls 4x100m Relay- 3rd Place (51.27) (Alice Han, Danielle Beard, Hannah Boehlert, Haley Alderman)
- Girls 4x800m Relay- 3rd Place (9:37.73) (Sarah Schuster, Kelsey Irwin, Ana Morris, Nicole Re)
SCHOOL RECORDS BROKEN
- Boys 800m Run- Brandon McGorty (1:48.58)- Dogwood Track Classic- May 7th, 2016
- Girls 4x400m Relay (3:59.98) (Kelsey Irwin, Simone Jeffries, Nicole Re, Sarah Schuster)- =PR= Spring Festival- May 13th, 2016
CROSS COUNTRY DATES
- Monday, June 6th- 2016 Cross Country Conditioning Begins
- Tuesday, June 7th- 2016 Cross Country Interest Meeting (CHS Students- 3:15; Rising 9th Graders- 7 pm)
- Cross Country Practice Begins- Monday, August 1st- 5:53 am
- Cross Country Tryouyts- Tuesday, August 2nd @ 5;53 am
- CROSS COUNTRY CAMP- Monday, August 22nd-Thursday, August 25th
- MONROE PARKER INVITATIONAL- Saturday, September 10th
- CONCORDE CONFERENCE 5 CHAMPIONSHIPS- Wednesday, October 26th
- REGION 6A NORTH- Wednesday, November 2nd
- VIRGINIA 6A CROSS COUNTRY STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS- Saturday, November 12th
WINTER TRACK DATES
SPRING TRACK DATES
Wednesday, May 25th- Pre-Regional Dinner@ 6 pm- Fair Lakes Olive Garden
Thursday, May 26th- 6A Northern Region Championships- Day One @ 4 pm- Robinson SS
Friday, May 27th- 6A Northern Region Championships- Day Two @ 4 pm- Robinson SS
Friday, June 3rd- Virginia 6A State Championships- Day One @ TBD- Todd Stadium, Newport News, VA
Saturday, June 4th- Virginia 6A State Championships- Day One @ TBD- Todd Stadium, Newport News, VA
Welcome to Chantilly HS Cross Country/Track & Field Hall of Fame Homepage.
To view a list of members from prior classes, see Hall of Fame Members Page.
Hall of Fame List- All members and athletes eligible for consideration.
Hall of Fame Points- Listing of eligible athletes and their achievements.
Hall of Fame Eligible- Listing of all nominees and athletes eligible for future consideration.
Congratulations to the 2016 Class of the Cross Country/Track & Field Hall of Fame
- Gifford Ploetz (Class of 1991)
- Carin Miller (Class of 2000)
- Alexa (Kendall) Cowne (Class of 2013)
- Logan Miller (Class of 2013)
- Sean McGorty (Class of 2013)
- Coach Ken Kincaid (Coached Winter & Spring Track-1985-90)
Will also be honoring the 1981 Women's Regional Champion/Record-Setting 4x200m Relay team of
- Laura Johnson
- Lisa Greer
- Grace Marcy
- Valerie Johnson
March 4th- 2016 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
If you are an eligible voting member, and wish to vote for the final class, go here:Chantilly HS Cross Country/Track & Field Hall of Fame- Class of 2016 Final Voting
Welcome to the Homepage for the Cassel's XBC Track Experience. Go here for meet info, records and biographical info for XB Cox, IV.
Saturday, April 30th, 2016 @ Chantilly HS- 10th Annual Cassel's XBC Track Experience.
The Performance List can be found here.
The 1600m Afternoon sessions can be found here.
Sign-up Information can be found here; entries are made at www.milestat.com.
Sponsorship Information can be found here.
Congratulations to the Boys Sprint Medley Relay-
NB National Champions
US All-Time #1 Record of 3:24.02- Michael Scopellite, Justin Loh, Titus Jeffries, Jr., & Brandon McGorty.
CONGRATULATIONS TO SEAN McGORTY- 2013 NATIONAL CHAMPION- TWO MILE RUN
(8:45.61- (Then) Virginia All- Time Record- US #16)
CONGRATULATIONS TO BRANDON McGORTY- All-American- 800M RUN- 1:51.36 (CHS RECORD)
7 TIME VA 6A STATE CHAMPION