ATHLETES OF THE WEEK
Congratulations to the Boys Sprint Medley Relay-
NB National Champions
US All-Time #1 Record of 3:24.02- Michael Scopellite, Justin Loh, Titus Jeffries, Jr., & Brandon McGorty.
Congratulations to the Boys Winter Track Team- Concorde Conference 5 Champions (3rd Year in a Row)!!!
ALL STATE HONORS
- Brandon McGorty- STATE CHAMPION- 1600m Run (4:13.46)- 6A Meet Record; STATE CHAMPION- 1000m Run (2:28.91)
- Jose Diego Almodiel- 5th Place- Pole Vault (13' 0")
- Boys 4x400m Relay- STATE CHAMPION (3:24.38) (Conrad Pereira, Michael Scopellite, Brandon McGorty, Titus Jeffries, Jr.)
- Girls 4x400m Relay- 5th Place (4:04.18)(Laurel Buck, Olivia LeFrancois, Cecelia Bacon, Simone Jeffries)
- Boys 4x200m Relay- 6th Place (1:32.46)(Conrad Pereira, Justin Loh, Michael Scopellite, Titus Jeffries, Jr.)
SCHOOL RECORDS BROKEN
- Brandon McGorty- High Jump (6' 5")
- Brandon McGorty- 1000m Run (2:25.92)
- Conrad Pereira- High Jump (6' 4.25- later broken by McGorty
- Cecelia Bacon- Triple Jump (36' 6.5"
- Boys 4x400m Relay- (3:24.38) (Conrad Pereira, Michael Scopelitte, Brandon McGorty, Titus Jeffries, Jr)
- Boys 4x200m Relay (1:31.15) (Conrad Pereira, Mark Robinson, Mark Scopellite, Titus Jeffries, Jr.)
- Girls 1600m Sprint Medley (4:19.17) (Laurel Buck, Danielle Brennan, Cecelia Bacon, Ana Morris)
- Boys 1600m Sprint Medley (3:24.02) (US All-Time #1 Time) (Michael Scopellite, Justin Loh, Titus Jeffries, Jr., Brandon McGorty)
NOTE: The following marks were run on an outdoor 400m track, at Robinson SS, on December 12, 2015. Each beat the Winter Track Team record, albeit not on an indoor track, and are thus not considered the official Winter Track Records.
- Boys 4x200m- 1:29.45 (Titus Jeffries, Jr, Daniel Mitchell, Conrad Pereira, Michael Scopellite)
- Boys 500m- 1:03.46 (Titus Jeffries, Jr)
- Boys 300m- 34.05 (Titus Jeffries, Jr)
CROSS COUNTRY DATES
- Monday, June 6th- 2016 Cross Country Conditioning Begins
- Tuesday, June 7th- 2016 Cross Country Interest Meeting
- Cross Country Practice Begins- Monday, August 1st- 5:53 am
- Cross Country Tryouyts- Tuesday, August 2nd @ 5;53 am
- CROSS COUNTRY CAMP- Monday, August 22nd-Thursday, August 25th
- MONROE PARKER INVITATIONAL- Saturday, September 10th
- CONCORDE CONFERENCE 5 CHAMPIONSHIPS- Wednesday, October 26th
- REGION 6A NORTH- Wednesday, November 2nd
- VIRGINIA 6A CROSS COUNTRY STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS- Saturday, November 12th
WINTER TRACK DATES
SPRING TRACK DATES
Saturday, April 30th- Cassel's XBC Track Experience @ Chantilly HS- 8 am
Wednesday, May 4th- Concorde Pre-District Jamboree @ Robinson SS- 5 pm
Saturday, May 7th- NIKE Spring Invitational @ South Lakes HS- 4 pm
Friday, May 13th- Rams Spring Invitational @ Robinson SS- 5 pm
Welcome to Chantilly HS Cross Country/Track & Field Hall of Fame Homepage.
To view a list of members from prior classes, see Hall of Fame Members Page.
Hall of Fame List- All members and athletes eligible for consideration.
Hall of Fame Points- Listing of eligible athletes and their achievements.
Hall of Fame Eligible- Listing of all nominees and athletes eligible for future consideration.
Congratulations to the 2016 Class of the Cross Country/Track & Field Hall of Fame
- Gifford Ploetz (Class of 1991)
- Carin Miller (Class of 2000)
- Alexa (Kendall) Cowne (Class of 2013)
- Logan Miller (Class of 2013)
- Sean McGorty (Class of 2013)
- Coach Ken Kincaid (Coached Winter & Spring Track-1985-90)
Will also be honoring the 1981 Women's Regional Champion/Record-Setting 4x200m Relay team of
- Laura Johnson
- Lisa Greer
- Grace Marcy
- Valerie Johnson
March 4th- 2016 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
If you are an eligible voting member, and wish to vote for the final class, go here:Chantilly HS Cross Country/Track & Field Hall of Fame- Class of 2016 Final Voting
Welcome to the Homepage for the Cassel's XBC Track Experience. Go here for meet info, records and biographical info for XB Cox, IV.
Saturday, April 30th, 2016 @ Chantilly HS- 10th Annual Cassel's XBC Track Experience.
The Performance List can be found here.
The 1600m Afternoon sessions can be found here.
Sign-up Information can be found here; entries are made at www.milestat.com.
Sponsorship Information can be found here.
CONGRATULATIONS TO SEAN McGORTY- 2013 NATIONAL CHAMPION- TWO MILE RUN
(8:45.61- (Then) Virginia All- Time Record- US #16)
CONGRATULATIONS TO BRANDON McGORTY- All-American- 800M RUN- 1:51.36 (CHS RECORD)
7 TIME VA 6A STATE CHAMPION