CONGRATULATIONS TO BRANDON McGORTY- NATIONAL RUNNER-UP- 800M RUN- 1:51.50 (CHS RECORD)
ATHLETES OF THE WEEK
For the Week of December 5th:
- Conrad Pereira
- Mark Harper
- Ana Morris
- Cecelia Bacon
Dec. 10th-18th- Online Solicitation Campaign- If you need forms, download here
You are requested to bring your email solicitation sheet (w/10 emails) to practice on FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11th.
WINTER TRACK QUALIFIERS
- Titus Jeffries, Jr- 300m Dash (34.55)
- Titus Jeffries, Jr- 500m Dash (1:03.46)
- Julianne Igbokwe- Shot Put (37' 0")
- Brandon McGorty- 1000m Run (2:28.74)
- Brandon McGorty- 1600m Run (4:19.01)
- Brandon McGorty- High Jump (6' 5")
- Conrad Pereira- High Jump (6' 4.25")
- Boys 4x200m Relay (Titus Jeffries, Jr., Conrad Pereira, Daniel Mitchell, Micheal Scopellite) (1:29.45)
- Boys 4x400m Relay ( Michael Scopellite, Conrad Pereira, Brandon McGorty, Titus Jeffries, Jr.) (3:28.11)
- Jose Diego Almodiel- Pole Vault (12' 0")
- Cecelia Bacon- High Jump (5' 0")
- Hannah Boehlert- High Jump (4' 10")
- Daniel Mitchell- 500m Dash (1:07.90)
- Michael Scopellite-300m Dash (36.31)
- Conrad Pereira- 300m Dash (36.77)
- Girls 4x200m Relay (1:48.85) (Olivia LeFrancois, Sarah Schuster, Danielle Brennan, Laurel Buck)
- Girls 4x400m Relay (4:11.57) (Danielle Brennan, Kelsey Irwin, Olivia LeFrancios, Sarah Schuster)
AUTOMATIC DISTRICT QUALIFIER (4th Qualifying Time)
- Haley Alderman- High Jump (4' 6")
- Josephine Allamby- High Jump (4' 6")
- Simone Jeffries- High Jump (4' 8")
- Daniel Mitchell- 300m Dash (37.49)
- Margaret O'Donnell- High Jump (4' 6")
- Conrad Periera- 500m Dash (1:09.44)
- Michael Scopellite- 500m Dash (1:08.93)
SCHOOL RECORDS BROKEN
- Brandon McGorty- High Jump (6' 5")
- Conrad Pereira- High Jump (6' 4.25- later broken by McGorty
NOTE: The following marks were run on an outdoor 400m track, at Robinson SS, on December 12, 2015. Each beat the Winter Track Team record, albeit not on an indoor track, and are thus not considered the official Winter Track Records.
- Boys 4x200m- 1:29.45 (Titus Jeffries, Jr, Daniel Mitchell, Conrad Pereira, Michael Scopellite)
- Boys 500m- 1:03.46 (Titus Jeffries, Jr)
- Boys 300m- 34.05 (Titus Jeffries, Jr)
CROSS COUNTRY DATES
- Monday, June 6th- 2016 Cross Country Conditioning Begins
- Tuesday, June 7th- 2016 Cross Country Interest Meeting
- Cross Country Practice Begins- Monday, August 1st- 5:53 am
- Cross Country Tryouyts- Tuesday, August 2nd @ 5;53 am
- CROSS COUNTRY CAMP- Monday, August 22nd-Thursday, August 25th
- MONROE PARKER INVITATIONAL- Saturday, September 10th
- CONCORDE CONFERENCE 5 CHAMPIONSHIPS- Wednesday, October 26th
- REGION 6A NORTH- Wednesday, November 2nd
- VIRGINIA 6A CROSS COUNTRY STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS- Saturday, November 12th
WINTER TRACK DATES
Winter Track Team Dinner- Tuesday, February 2nd @ CHS Cafeteria- 6 pm
Concorde Conference 5 Championships- Day Two- Friday, February 5th@ PG Sportsplex- 10 am
Region 6A North Championships- Thursday,February 18th @ PG Sportsplex- 11 am
Virginia 6A State Championships-Day One-Friday, February 26th @ Boo Williams, Newport News, VA
Virginia 6A State Championships-Day Two-Saturday, February 27th @ Boo Williams, Newport News, VA
Winter Track Team Awards & Hall of Fame Ceremony- Friday, March 4th @ CHS Cafeteria- 7 pm
SPRING TRACK DATES
Spring Track Interest Meet- Wednesday, February 3rd @ 3:15 pm- CHS Cafeteria
SPRING TRACK PAPERWORK DUE- Friday, February 12th- 3:30 pm
Spring Track Pre-Season Meeting (Mandatory- Athlete & Parent)- Tuesday, February 16th @ 7pm- CHS Auditorium
ABSOLUTE LAST DAY FOR PAPERWORK- Friday, February 19th- 3:30 pm
Spring Track Tryouts- Day One- Monday, February 22nd- 3:15 pm
Spring Track Tryouts- Day Two- Tuesday, February 23rd- 3:15 pm
Spring Track Tryouts- Day Three- Wednesday, February 24th- 3:15 pm
Welcome to Chantilly HS Cross Country/Track & Field Hall of Fame Homepage.
To view a list of members from prior classes, see Hall of Fame Members Page.
Hall of Fame List- All members and athletes eligible for consideration.
Hall of Fame Points- Listing of eligible athletes and their achievements.
Hall of Fame Eligible- Listing of all nominees and athletes eligible for future consideration.
Congratulations to the 2016 Class of the Cross Country/Track & Field Hall of Fame
- Gifford Ploetz (Class of 1991)
- Carin Miller (Class of 2000)
- Alexa (Kendall) Cowne (Class of 2013)
- Logan Miller (Class of 2013)
- Sean McGorty (Class of 2013)
- Coach Ken Kincaid (Coached Winter & Spring Track-1985-90)
Will also be honoring the 1983 Women's Regional Champion/Record-Setting 4x200m Relay team of
- Laura Johnson
- Lisa Greer
- Grace Marcy
- Valerie Johnson
March 4th- 2016 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
If you are an eligible voting member, and wish to vote for the final class, go here:Chantilly HS Cross Country/Track & Field Hall of Fame- Class of 2016 Final Voting
Welcome to the Homepage for the Cassel's XBC Track Experience. Go here for meet info, records and biographical info for XB Cox, IV.
Saturday, April 25th, 2015 @ Chantilly HS- 10th Annual Cassel's XBC Track Experience.
The Performance List can be found here.
The 1600m Afternoon sessions can be found here.
Sign-up Information can be found here; entries are made at www.milestat.com.
Sponsorship Information can be found here.
CONGRATULATIONS TO SEAN McGORTY- 2013 NATIONAL CHAMPION- TWO MILE RUN
(8:45.61- (Then) Virginia All- Time Record- US #16)