CONGRATULATIONS TO BRANDON McGORTY- NATIONAL RUNNER-UP- 800M RUN- 1:51.50 (CHS RECORD)
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING ATHLETES FOR EARNING ALL-STATE HONORS!!!
- Brandon McGorty- 3rd Place- 800m Run (1:52.69) (NEW CHS RECORD)
- Titus Jeffries, Jr.- 5th Place- 400m Dash (49.45)
- Ryan McGorty- 5th Place- 1600m Run (4:18.35)
- Tristan Ngo- 7th Place- Shot Put (48' 6")
- Boys 4x800m Relay- STATE CHAMPIONS (7:48.08)(TItus Jeffries, Jr., Daniel Mitchell, Ryan McGorty,Brandon McGorty)
- Boys 4x400m Relay- STATE CHAMPIONS (3:20.55) (NEW CHS RECORD)(Justin West, Daniel Mitchell, Brandon McGorty, Titus Jeffries, Jr.)
- Boys 1600m Sprint Relay (3:25.65) (NEW CHS RECORD) (Conrad Pereira, Justin West, Titus Jeffries, Jr., Brandon McGorty)
- Boys 4000m Distance Relay (10:10.74) (NEW CHS RECORD) (Brandon McGorty, Daniel Mtichell, Titus Jeffries, Jr., Ryan McGorty)
CROSS COUNTRY DATES
- PRE-SEASON MEETING- Saturday, August 1st
- FIRST DAY OF PRACTICE- Monday, August 3rd
- TRYOUTS- Tuesday, August 4th
- LOST RIVER-CROSS COUNTRY CAMP- Monday- Thursday, August 24th-27th
- CONCORDE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS- Wednesday, October 28th
- REGION 6A NORTH CHAMPIONSHIPS- Wednesday, November 3rd
- VIRGINIA 6A STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS- Saturday, November 14th
WINTER TRACK DATES
- Tuesday, June 16th- CHS Athletic Physicals @ CHS- 5:30-7:30 pm
SPRING TRACK DATES
Welcome to Chantilly HS Cross Country/Track & Field Hall of Fame Homepage.
To view a list of members from prior classes, see Hall of Fame Members Page.
March 6th, 2015- Induction Ceremony
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2015 CLASS OF THE CHANTILLY HS CROSS COUNTRY/TRACK & FIELD HALL OF FAME
- Julie George (Class of 1982)
- Doug Clark (Class of 1985)
- Kathy Watson (Class of 1989)
- Jasmine Nelson (Class of 2004)
- Nina Ullom (Class of 2011)
- Arthur McDuffy (Class of 2012)
- Coach Glen Bayless (1977-85)
If you are an eligible voting member, and wish to vote for the final class, go here:Chantilly HS Cross Country/Track & Field Hall of Fame- Class of 2015 Final Voting
To see their achievements and all eligible athletes, see the Points Page.
Welcome to the Homepage for the Cassel's XBC Track Experience. Go here for meet info, records and biographical info for XB Cox, IV.
Saturday, April 25th, 2015 @ Chantilly HS- 10th Annual Cassel's XBC Track Experience.
The Performance List can be found here.
The 1600m Afternoon sessions can be found here.
Sign-up Information can be found here; entries are made at www.milestat.com.
Sponsorship Information can be found here.
CONGRATULATIONS TO SEAN McGORTY- 2013 NATIONAL CHAMPION- TWO MILE RUN
(8:45.61- Virginia All- Time Record- US #16)