CONGRATULATIONS TO BRANDON McGORTY- NATIONAL RUNNER-UP- 800M RUN- 1:51.50 (CHS RECORD)
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING ATHLETES FOR EARNING ALL-STATE HONORS!!!
- Brandon McGorty- 3rd Place- 800m Run (1:52.69) (NEW CHS RECORD)
- Titus Jeffries, Jr.- 5th Place- 400m Dash (49.45)
- Ryan McGorty- 5th Place- 1600m Run (4:18.35)
- Tristan Ngo- 7th Place- Shot Put (48' 6")
- Boys 4x800m Relay- STATE CHAMPIONS (7:48.08)(TItus Jeffries, Jr., Daniel Mitchell, Ryan McGorty,Brandon McGorty)
- Boys 4x400m Relay- STATE CHAMPIONS (3:20.55) (NEW CHS RECORD)(Justin West, Daniel Mitchell, Brandon McGorty, Titus Jeffries, Jr.)
- Boys 1600m Sprint Relay (3:25.65) (NEW CHS RECORD) (Conrad Pereira, Justin West, Titus Jeffries, Jr., Brandon McGorty)
- Boys 4000m Distance Relay (10:10.74) (NEW CHS RECORD) (Brandon McGorty, Daniel Mtichell, Titus Jeffries, Jr., Ryan McGorty)
CROSS COUNTRY DATES
- CONCORDE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS- Wednesday, October 28th
- REGION 6A NORTH CHAMPIONSHIPS- Wednesday, November 3rd
- VIRGINIA 6A STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS- Saturday, November 14th
WINTER TRACK DATES
- Winter Track Interest Meeting- Monday, September 21st @ CHS Cafeteria- 3:15 pm
SPRING TRACK DATES
Welcome to Chantilly HS Cross Country/Track & Field Hall of Fame Homepage.
To view a list of members from prior classes, see Hall of Fame Members Page.
Hall of Fame List- All members and athletes eligible for consideration.
Hall of Fame Points- Listing of eligible athletes and their achievements.
Hall of Fame Eligible- Listing of all nominees and athletes eligible for future consideration.
- October 2nd- 1:00 pm @ CHS- Members will select 10 semi-finalists to be decided upon by voting.(All members are welcome and encouraged to attend).
- November 6th- 1:00 pm @ CHS- Members will select final class. The top 4 votegetters will be chosen; a 5th or 6th may also be chosen if there is significant support. This meeting will also be used for planning.(All members are welcome and encouraged to attend).
- March 4th- 2016 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
If you are an eligible voting member, and wish to vote for the final class, go here:2016 Chantilly Hall of Fame Nominees
Welcome to the Homepage for the Cassel's XBC Track Experience. Go here for meet info, records and biographical info for XB Cox, IV.
Saturday, April 25th, 2015 @ Chantilly HS- 10th Annual Cassel's XBC Track Experience.
The Performance List can be found here.
The 1600m Afternoon sessions can be found here.
Sign-up Information can be found here; entries are made at www.milestat.com.
Sponsorship Information can be found here.
CONGRATULATIONS TO SEAN McGORTY- 2013 NATIONAL CHAMPION- TWO MILE RUN
(8:45.61- (Then) Virginia All- Time Record- US #16)