PURPLE BLACK & WHITE MEET- Tuesday, March 25th-Thursday, March 27th, 2014
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOYS INDOOR TRACK TEAM- 2014 CONCORDE CONFERENCE 5 & REGION 6A NORTH CHAMPIONS!
Congratulations to the following athletes for earning All-State Honors for Indoor Track:
- Ryan McGorty- 3rd Place- 1600m Run (4:20.99)
- Jose Diego Almodiel- 5th Place- Pole Vault (12' 9")
- Dakota Lange- 5th Place- 3200m Run (9:28.13)
- Peyton McClintock- 5th Place -55m Hurdles (7.88)
- Eason Recto- 8th Place- 55m Dash (6.64f/6.57p)
- Boys 4x200m Relay- 4th Place (1:32.41) (NEW CHS RECORD)(Eason Recto, Darren Almodiel, Andris Sturans, Peyton McClintock)
- Boys 4x400m Relay- 6th Place (3:28.78) (Peyton McClintock, Arvin Daneshmand, Brandon McGorty, Andris Sturans)
- Boys 4x 800m Relay- 7th Place (8:10.67) (Evan Compton, Dakota Lange, Ryan McGorty, Brandon McGorty)
CROSS COUNTRY DATES
- Tuesday, June 3rd- Cross Country Interest Meeting- 2:30 pm (CHS Students); 7:00 pm- Rising 9th Graders
- Monday, June 9th- Cross Country Conditioning Starts
- Monday, August 4th- Tryouts/Practices Begin
- Monday-Thursday, August 18th-21st- Cross Country Camp
- Thursday, October 30th- Concorde Conference 5 Championships @ Burke Lake
- Thursday, November 6th- Region 6A North Championships
- Saturday, November 15th- Virginia 6A State Cross Country Championships @ Great Meadows
WINTER TRACK DATES
SPRING TRACK DATES
Friday, March 28th- 4 pm- Spring Sports Picture
CONGRATULATIONS TO SEAN McGORTY- 2013 NATIONAL CHAMPION- TWO MILE RUN
(8:45.61- Virginia All- Time Record- US #16)
Welcome to Chantilly HS Cross Country/Track & Field Hall of Fame Homepage.
To view a list of members from prior classes, see Hall of Fame Members Page.
Congratulations to this year's Induction Class of the Cross Country/Track & Field Hall of Fame. They include:
Jennifer Geldermann (2005)
Scott Kemp (1986)
Mohamed Labor-Koroma, Jr (2011)
Chris Teal (1990)
March 7th, 2014- Induction Ceremony
If you are an eligible voting member, and wish to vote for finalists, go here: Chantilly HS Cross Country/Track & Field Hall of Fame- Class of 2014 Final Voting
To see their achievements and all eligible athletes, see the Points Page.
Welcome to the Homepage for the Cassel's XBC Track Experience. Go here for meet info, records and biographical info for XB Cox, IV.
Saturday, April 26th, 2014 @ Chantilly HS- 9th Annual Cassel's XBC Track Experience.
The Performance List can be found here.
The 1600m Afternoon sessions can be found here.
Sign-up Information can be found here; entries are made at www.milestat.com.
Sponsorship Information can be found here.
Best wishes to those CHS Alum competing this year in Cross Country/Track & Field in the NCAA:
- Kendall Cowne (Virginia)
- Matthew Cumpian (Harding)
- Chris Foley (Virginia)
- Mohamed Labor-Koroma, Jr (Hampton)
- Samantha Lull (William & Mary)
- Sean McGorty (Stanford Univ)
- Logan Miller (George Mason)
- Joshua Parshall (George Mason)
- Lauren Powell (Indiana Tech)
- Miles Ransom (West Chester)
- Faris Sakallah (William & Mary)
- Johanan Sowah (Columbia)
- Wes Sun (George Mason)
- Nina Ullom (William & Mary)