CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOYS CROSS COUNTRY TEAM- 2013 6A VIRGINIA STATE & 6A NORTH REGIONAL CHAMPIONS!
Congratulations to the following athletes for earning All-Region Honors:
- Ryan McGorty- 4th Place (15:13)
- Dakota Lange- 5th Place (15:21)
- Xaveria Hawvermale- 17th Place (State Qualifier) (18:11)
CONGRATULATIONS TO XAVIERIA HAWVERMALE- 10TH PLACE- ALL-STATE FINISH!
Congratulations to the following athletes for earning All-State Honors:
- Ryan McGorty- 3rd Place (15:45)
- Dakota Lange- 5th Place (15:51)
- Xaveria Hawvermale- 10th Place (18:23)
CONGRATULATIONS TO XAVIERIA HAWVERMALE- FOOTLOCKER SOUTHERN REGIONAL JUNIOR GIRLS CHAMPION!!!- 18:15
Best wishes to those CHS Alum competing this year in Cross Country/Track & Field in the NCAA:
- Kendall Cowne (Virginia)
- Matthew Cumpian (Harding)
- Chris Foley (Virginia)
- Mohamed Labor-Koroma, Jr (Hampton)
- Samantha Lull (William & Mary)
- Sean McGorty (Stanford Univ)
- Logan Miller (George Mason)
- Joshua Parshall (George Mason)
- Lauren Powell (Indiana Tech)
- Miles Ransom (West Chester)
- Faris Sakallah (William & Mary)
- Johanan Sowah (Columbia)
- Wes Sun (George Mason)
- Nina Ullom (William & Mary)
CROSS COUNTRY DATES
- Thursday, December 5th- Cross Country Awards Ceremony@ CHS Auditorium- 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, June 3rd- Cross Country Interest Meeting- 2:30 pm (CHS Students); 7:00 pm- Rising 9th Graders
- Monday, June 9th- Cross Country Conditioning Starts
- Monday, August 4th- Tryouts/Practices Begin
- Monday-Thursday, August 18th-21st- Cross Country Camp
- Thursday, October 30th- Concorde Conference 5 Championships @ Burke Lake
- Thursday, November 6th- Region 6A North Championships
- Saturday, November 15th- Virginia 6A State Cross Country Championships @ Great Meadows
WINTER TRACK DATES
Friday, Dec. 5th- Chantilly, Oakton & Westfield @ TJMS- 5:30 pm- Buses leave at 3:15/4:15 pm
Friday, Dec. 13th- Winter Track Team Dinner @ CHS Cafeteria- 5:30 pm
Saturday Dec. 14th- Chantilly, Edison & West Potomac @ Episcopal HS- 7:15 AM- Be at CHS at 5:45 am.
Saturday, Dec. 21st- =PR= Holiday Invitational @ PG Sportsplex- 9 am- Be at CHS at 6:30 am
Saturday, Dec. 28th- Friends of Indoor Track Invitational @ PG Sportsplex- 9 am- Be at CHS at 6:30 am.
Saturday January 4th- Chantilly, Robinson, WT Woodson, TC Williams @ Episcopal HS- 7:15 AM- Be at CHS at 5:45 am.
SPRING TRACK DATES
Monday, January 13th- Spring Track Interest Meeting @ 2:30 pm- Cafeteria
Tuesday, February 18th- Spring Track Mandatory Pre-Season Meeting @ 7:00 pm- CHS Auditorium
Monday, February 24th- Spring Track Season Begins
CONGRATULATIONS TO SEAN McGORTY- 2013 NATIONAL CHAMPION- TWO MILE RUN
(8:45.61- Virginia All- Time Record- US #16)
Welcome to Chantilly HS Cross Country/Track & Field Hall of Fame Homepage.
To view a list of members from prior classes, see Hall of Fame Members Page.
Congratulations to this year's Induction Class of the Cross Country/Track & Field Hall of Fame. They include:
Jennifer Geldermann (Class of 2005)
Scott Kemp (Class of 1986)
Mohamed Labor-Koroma, Jr (Class of 2011)
Chris Teal (Class of 1990)
March 7th, 2014- Induction Ceremony
If you are an eligible voting member, and wish to vote for finalists, go here: Chantilly HS Cross Country/Track & Field Hall of Fame- Class of 2014 Final Voting
To see their achievements and all eligible athletes, see the Points Page.
Welcome to the Homepage for the Cassel's XBC Track Experience. Go here for meet info, records and biographical info for XB Cox, IV.
Saturday, April 26th, 2014 @ Chantilly HS- 9th Annual Cassel's XBC Track Experience.
The Performance List can be found here.
The 1600m Afternoon sessions can be found here.
Sign-up Information can be found here; entries are made at www.milestat.com.
Sponsorship Information can be found here.